Please email us! We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for show topics. sharkbonecast@gmail.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shark Bone Arrives!

Episode 01

Shark Bone, a new roleplaying games podcast in Las Vegas, has just arrived!

This is Jarvis' and my first podcast, ever, so there are some issues with the sound in this episode. Fear not, for we have discussed it and are making changes to make episode 2 even better!

Episode synopsis:

GM Garden: We discuss the movie "Soldier", with Kurt Russell.
Grease Monkey: We discuss dice pools, and how they improve your gaming.

Links from the show:

"Soldier"
Agon
Exalted

5 comments:

  1. I was a little too far from the mic, but that's an easy fix for next episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I've already got a bit more equipment to make Episode 2 even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool. I've just started to get into podcasts and find they're a great way to help get the creative ideas flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I love podcasting. Even after just these two episodes, I'm greatly enjoying myself. Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete